Location: Vancouver, Canada
Date Certified: 07 Aug 2012
Aylin has over ten years of experience in project management, business development, marketing & social media, sales, logistics, negotiation, international commerce and agribusiness.
A little bit more about Aylin:
· Currently, holds the role of Director of Volunteers at BCAMA.
· Discovered her passion for communication and business strategies through science.
· Is very creative and loves numbers too. She is always trying to measure the impact of the strategy on the ROI.
· Has strong computer and graphic design skills (MS Office, Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop, Quark).
· Has advanced CRM software knowledge; as well as SAP and Citrix.
· Is fluent in Spanish. Portuguese: intermediate level.