After graduating from The University of Strathclyde I quickly caught the entrepreneurial bug and sought about starting my own business.
I founded Uber in 2010 with the help of the Princes Scottish Youth Business Trust. With their small business loan I was able to get started on my business and entrepreneurial aspirations.
I find self-employment extremely satisfying and I also think it's fantastic for the sheer number of excellent people I have met and continue to work with.
I plan to grow Uber in 2011 and found another business by the end of the year.
• Social media Trainer
• Integrated social media sales & marketing strategy
• Social Media networking strategy
• Implementation, coaching & training of social media marketing executives
• Social media profile optimisation
• Social media management & engagement